Cudo Compute is revolutionizing the cloud industry by creating a democratic and stable alternative to centralized cloud.
Why is it important: The cloud production Innovations in artificial intelligence (AI), scientific computing, and VR/AR technologies continue to develop at a rapid pace.
but public cloud, as it stands today, is primarily owned by only three companies. This highly centralized cloud model suffers from several problems:
- A broken interrupt a single point of failure can stop essential services for hours.
- Stability issues as a result energy consumptionwater consumption, and electronic waste.
- Latency issues related to the distance between the data center and the end user.
Cudo Compute solves these problems by providing an efficient, robust and cost-effective way to connect buyers and sellers of computing power through its distributed cloud marketplace.
Cudo Compute – Create a virtual machine
Go deeper: Cudo Compute enables companies and individuals to find and use available computing resources more efficiently, overcoming the limitations of local and centralized cloud environments.
This radical new cloud model provides the following advantages:
- Increased accessibility. People looking for a specific type of processing power (for example, a GPU) can easily find suppliers that offer exactly what they need.
- Low cost. Computing suppliers can improve returns by reducing underutilized capacity and reducing prices to customers accordingly.
- Closer. A geographically distributed cloud makes it easier for those looking for computing power to locate as close as possible to the delivery point.
- Less waste. Building new infrastructure has environmental costs. A single data center can use as much Electricity for 50,000 households. Instead, Cudo Compute will help leverage existing resources and leverage billions of dollars of underutilized computing resources around the world.
Cudo Compute – Marketplace
At launch, Cudo Compute offers a user-friendly cloud service that allows you to find and use virtual machines hosted by a wide range of data center providers around the world. The main features are:
- High performance infrastructure offered at a fraction of the cost of existing cloud providers.
- Access to the latest processors, These include NVIDIA GPUs, Intel Xeon and AMD EPYC CPUs.
- Strong security By hosting in ISO 27001 security and ISO 9001 quality certified data centers.
- A one-click solution for businesses for a variety of specialized applications such as data science, deep learning, visualization, and more.
Explore more: Cudo Compute Marketplace: buy the CPUs and GPUs you need
Currently, Cudo Compute focuses on the following use cases and applications:
Cudo Compute will eventually serve as the backbone of Web3’s infrastructure as it integrates with its sister company. Kudos. 100% carbon neutral Layer 1 blockchain offers cheaper and faster transactions.
Because Cudos is interoperable, it joins all other major Layer 1 networks, bringing the cloud and blockchain closer together. Think Filecoin, but for an entire computing stack where developers can access on-chain and off-chain resources independent of the network they started on.
Explore more: Cudo Compute – Development Update – October 2022
Cudo Compute – Projects
About Cudo Compute
Cudo Compute is a fairer cloud computing platform for everyone. It provides access to distributed resources by leveraging underutilized compute globally on idle data center hardware. It enables users to host virtual machines on the world’s first democratized cloud platform, finding the most optimal resources at the most convenient location at the best price.
Cudo Compute aims to democratize the public cloud, creating a more sustainable economic, environmental and social computing model by enabling enterprises and individuals to monetize untapped resources.
Our platform enables organizations and developers to host, operate and scale on demand without the limitations of a centralized cloud environment. As a result, we realize significant customer availability, proximity, and cost efficiencies by simplifying access to a wide pool of high-performance computing and distributed edge resources.